Saturday, April 21, 2007

Showcasing

As I've mentioned earlier, I shall start showcases what I've done previously first and will be adding in more pix. For those who drool over the pix, contact me lah... hee hee....
1. Black Forest Cake 2. Tiramisu 3. Fruit Tarts 4. Disney Butter Cookies


5. Heart-shaped Tiramisu 6. Cup Tiramisu 7. Birthday cake

Besides showcasing, I would like to thanks the support given to me by the mummies from Singaporemotherhood Forum, Dec 2006 Thread. Without them, I won't not have gone into this small home baking business. Thank you very much mummies!!

2 comments:

Valencia said...

Wow! your cakes and pastries looks really good to eat and pleasing to the eye!

One question, how do you make the pooh and micky nouse turn out so nice.? Ihave the moulds and di d try them out, but they just come out gooey and shapeless, can't see the face at all?
http://valenciakuo.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. I'm using the biscuit mix from Phoon Huat.