Wednesday, June 13, 2007

12th June 2007

Today is my BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!

This morning, we bought Reyna for her 3rd Hep B jab and this is her final jab till 1 yr old. She was 7.44kg and she is in the 50th Percentile, but I suspect she's above that as the health booklet growth chart is for normal formula milk baby and my Reyna is a Total Breastfeed Baby (Wow, so proud, TBF for 6 mths liao :) ) so I suspect she's in the 75th Percentile. Nevertheless, as long as she's healthy and happy, who's care rite?

The PD told us today that her upper teeth may also starting to show anytime (no wonder she's so grouchy and sleeps so little in the day). Finally, she's in her 6mth and hope things get easier. I'm suppose to return to work when she's 6th Mth, but why am I still here?? Hahaha, cos she still refuse bottle and superly glued to me. I can't leave her sight at all. It's abit tiring for me, but I quite like the feeling. Finally, I feel motherly....hahaha....

No comments: