Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sabah Trip

Hi, we are back from Sabah!!!! It was an enjoyable trip and we enjoyed ourselves very much!! The weather there is very hot and the sun was sorching hot man!! But overall, it was ok.

My hb and myself was sun burned, haha, my mum said our face now so black :p but ok lah, it shows that we enjoyed ourselves mah. :)

We went for sea sport in Manukan Island, a 15 mins speed boat journey from the mainland. Reyna was very well behaved, she slept through the journey. We brought Rachel up to the sky with us in parasailing!! She was so daring, she just sat quietly in front of us while we were up in the sky. After that, we left our 3Rs with my hb's nieces and we went for the flying fish. It was exciting!!! Will upload some pix later.

I've decided to be a SAHM today.

No comments: