Monday, August 4, 2008

Smoked Blender

I "smoked" my 6 years old blender!!! Haha, I find it very funny, I thought this scenerio can only be found in sitcom or comedy, but it actually happened to me.

I was trying to make some dark chocolate ice cream, but the recipe required the use of an ice cream maker. As I do not have the ice cream maker, I used the blender to blend the ice cream after it had been frozen. It took me quite some time to blend the ice cream till milk shake form, but luckily, it managed to turn into milk shake before the blender "smoked" on me... There's smoke coming out from the motor!! I wondered what happened? Was it I overheated the blender or the water from the condensation dripped into the motor and causing it to smoke.

Anyway, that will be my last use of the blender as well as my last batch of ice cream till I buy an ice cream maker, which is impossible as it's super ex or a new blender which can use to churn the ice cream.

No comments: