Sunday, October 5, 2008

Updates

Hihi to all, it's been quite sometimes since I last blogged.... Many things had happened during these times when I'm away. One of the major thing was that we had moved. The next big event coming up is Rachel's 5th Birthday Party Bash.

This is her 1st birthday bash as for the past 4 years, we only did small celebration for her either in school or at home. Since this is her 5th year and her circle of friends had increased, we decided to organise a birthday bash for her so that she can share her joy with her fellow friends.

The theme of this party will be Princess. I don't know why she loves Princesses so much and even her new room, she requested it to be pink! Hence, I've bought her a Pink Princess Dress to match the theme and will be doing her a Pink Castle Cake. I got her involved in the design of her cake so that she could share the joy of preparing for her party. She have been rather excited recently. I've also bought some items for her goodies bag and while I'm so worried she might bring it out to play before I can distribute it to her friends this weekend, I was told she dare not touch it at all as my mum had warned her if she spoil it, she will not have gifts for her friends! I can see that she's very much excited about her party, same as myself. I lost my sleep almost everyday stressing about her cake. It's my first attempt to create a castle and I hope I can create a beautiful cake for her!

Come back to the new house. We shifted in last 2 weeks. Initially, Reyna was abit lost. She kept walking up and down the house, looking so lost! The other 2 were quite alright. Initially, I was kind of worried that they may not be used to the new place. No more MRT train sound, no more car moving sound and the environment is totally different. I also have difficulties adapting to the new environment, but the children surprised me! Rachel & Renise managed to sleep through the night on the first day and they like their new room very much! Reyna managed to sleep through also except that she cried the moment she woke up early next morning and she's kind of shy to lie on her/our bed(Platform) initially as it's so different from our previous bed. Luckily, she got used to it quite fast.

Oh yes, there's another update. I've quitted my job...yes, again..... I hope I can work PT this time round and at the same time look after the welfare of my children. It's Rachel's wish that I stayed home with her, so I hope I can make use of these time to teach and "tame" them. GOD, pls give me the strength and PATIENCE!!!

Ok, that's all for the updates and keep a lookout for this blog again as I will be uploading the party photos soon after this week. :)

No comments: