Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Official Quitting

Yes, I know, I know, I've been saying to quit my breastfeeding career but am still breastfeeding up till today and STILL, on-going.

But this time, it's for real, I've officially stopped pumping at work and only feed Reyna when I'm home. I'm using the same tactic as I'm using last time for Renise, ie let her realise herself that milk is getting lesser and stop latching on herself. During this transition period, I will also train Reyna to take Formula or even Full cream milk as her milk intake. I will also try my best to introduce dairy products in her diet (she don't like cheesy items).

Very fast, I will be starting my new job at Marina Bay and the time of spending with them will be shorter. I'm hope GOD really have His plan for us and sees me through all these hardship and taking good care of my gals while I'm away. I hope my bond with the gals will not be weaken and hope that the usually activities will not be much interrupted.

No comments: