Monday, May 5, 2008

Super Sticky

For the past few days, I realised that Reyna had been very, very sticky to me.

She can cling on me the whole day, asking me to carry her all day long and keep coming to me for milk. Like yesterday, I was sicked and took MC to rest at home. While I was sleeping, she kept waking me up and tell me "nei nei"..... then cried when I refuse to give in but the moment she hear the clicking sound, she will chuckle cheekily...really cannot tahan her.

She was such a glutton also, must have inherited her mummy's.... :P Last nite, she just plucked the fu zhou (dried bean curd skin) from the plastic bag and put inside her mouth and chew.... headache leh, then yesterday, while her sister was doing her homework, she also take the colour pencil and put inside her mouth and suck like lollipop!!

Hiaz.... I know ur mummy is a glutton lah, but not that extend of putting everything in the mouth and eat bah.... Then while reading the post from Shihui, I'm sort of worried what will happen if Reyna also took the detergent and swallow it?? At least Shihui are more educated and bring him to A&E, my mum will panick.... and what if nobody knows she swallow the detergent?? It's really worrying and thanks to Shihui's blog for the reminder to keep the chemical safely....

No comments: