Monday, April 28, 2008

Reyna Reyna

After reading PH's blog, I then remembered that my little nana also have her cuteness. :)

Every nite, when she's tired, she will run to me and cuddle me and pull me into the bedroom, but before that, she will kiss her daddy and her sisters goodnite and quickly run into my room. When she's in my bed, she will lie down and if I try to lie down without switching off the lights, she will kick me and point to the light and say "deng, deng"...... and while I walked to switch off the lights, she will wait happily in my bed and will chuckle cheekily after I off the lights.....then, she will ask for her "nei nei"..... and off to dreamland.......

When it's shower time, she will quickly run into the room, take her handkerchief and towel and say "sho.......wer" and walked into the bathroom.....

When it's meal time, she will find a place and seat down and wait for the food....as she does that, she will mumble "mum mum...."

Haha, and when her sister cries, she will look at us and ask "zou mo"...."ei....shame shame"....

Anyway, she is such a sweetie pie now.......

No comments: