Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lucky / Suay Day

Last Saturday, I had an "adventure". I went to IMM for dinner with my family and on my way to the carpark, Rachel wanted to go the toilet, so I brought her to the toilet at the 2nd floor beside Osim.

Happily, I just hang my wristlet on the door and since it's only she who was going to pee, I did not close the door. While I hanged up the wristlet, inside my head, I'm telling myself that don't forget about that Wristlet...... however....this pig brain of mind still forgets about it and walked out of the toilet empty handed.

I did not realise it until I reached home before I got out of the car (I usually will search for my wristlet before I got off). I quickly called my sister, who will by chance still in IMM (we went dinner together) went up to the toilet to search for me while I'm on my way back to IMM.

It's GONE!!! I'm not worried about the money, cos it's not much inside. What I'm worried is my PDL and my ATM card...these 2 will have to go through many procedure and queueing to apply for a new one.... but luckily, I went to the customer service counter to check if someone would have bring it there and I was really lucky, my wristlet was there with everything in tact...not a single cent lost.... I must thank the kind soul who had returned it to the customer service counter.......

No comments: