Monday, April 7, 2008

Singapore Flyers

I've never dreamt that I will take Singapore Flyer so soon. Initially when it was constructing, I told every one that I won't want to take that ride as it's so expensive and scary. Thinking and wondering if the structure will be strong and safe. :P Imagine, $30 for 30 mins ride.....

However, I or rather we (whole family) were fortunate to ride on that for free....Thanks to Ting, who buy us the tickets for the ride on her birthday celebration last Sat. Thank you, Ting.

The view to me wasn't magnificent, maybe because we took the ride at nite and can't really see much except the lights, nothing, but lights everywhere. I think I will prefer a day ride and then I'm able to see the landscape of Singapore and even Indonesia as reported by some others who had took the ride during the day..... Here are some pictures of the view....

Reyna was enjoying the view throughout until it was coming down as the other side of the wheel do not have much lights and she was already tired after concentrating for half of the revolution....She's not scare at all!!! She was fancinated by the lights and the view! I do have a photo of her enjoying the view, but it's in my handphone. Will update here soon.
Here's another photo. It's a stimulation photo which we took before taking the ride. The backdrop was done by computer effect and this photo cost us $15...It's ex, but ok lah, serve as a memoral also good. :)

No comments: