Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cute

Just came back from lunch and decided to blog about this.... I can't stop smiling at myself when I looked at the wristlet which Grace had bought for me from US.

Yesterday, to my astonishment, I saw a big "R" written on this wristlet and do you know who wrote it?? It's that Renise...... and when I questioned her about writing on my wristlet, she said: "I wrote my name on the bag, so that bag now belongs to me. R is for Renise, so that bag is mine now." Oh my gosh....so....cute.....she feels that once she had her initial written, her sister won't snatch from her and that wristlet is hers now....aiyo....

Though abit heartache for the damage done on the wristlet (branded leh), but that "R" on it makes me happy and proud of it. And now, we are "sharing" the wristlet. :)

No comments: