Monday, April 7, 2008

Wishlist 2

Ever thinking of quitting and goes back to my SAHM status, but as my wishlist gets longer, I've to throw these thoughts behind me. :P Here's my additional wishlist:

- Planned a Genting trip with my family (mum & dad)
- Planned for a Australia trip next year
- Change a better HP
- Upgrade my desktop to laptop

Adding the above to my 1st wishlist:

- Attend Wilton Cake Decoration Course 1(Will be starting in Aug), 2 & 3
- Fondant modelling tools (FULFILLED)
- Attend Cake Baking Stage 2
- Fondant Rolling Pin- Silpat Mat
- Novelty Cake Pans
- Attain Driving License (On-going)
- Castle Cake for Rachel (Oct)
- Princess Doll Cake for Renise (Jul)
- Bread Maker
- Microwave Oven
- Mahjong Chocolate Mould (FULFILLED)
- Expand my colour choice
- More cake pans
- Flowers cutter
- Punch set for fondant

Like that how to quit??!!!! Hahaha....

1 comment:

average Joan said...

ahah ai know what is the wishlist that u talk abt..really super long leh...