Monday, March 31, 2008

Super Duble Suay Day!!

Really Suay these 2 days!! Yesterday, I wore my new shoes to work, guess what....I ended up hubby offered to fetch me up after work.

My feet sored so much that I can hardly walk. I felt the pain early in the morning on my way to office and when I reached office, one of the blister had already burst. It was a very big blister and can you imagine the pain...... The other foot also had blister but haven't burst yet, so I thought, not that bad.....Too early to say so, this morning, when I walked out of my door, the left foot accidentally kicked the right foot and BURST THE OTHER BLISTER!!!! *OUCH!!!* Suay rite....

Then when I reached downstair, as I was walking to the car holding Renise..... as we crossed the drain, she was busy looking at the cleaner sweeping the floor and dropped into the drain!!! Luckily I was holding her and she was standing in the drain and not sit or in other position. Poor gal, she "inherited" my suay-ness today and her knee was bruised and scratched. She was bleeding and I understand how painful it was. Imagine, my feet were already in pain and while I tried to bear with the pain and hold her walking, she still fell. And it was my fault for not using the proper walkway and took the shortcut. :P

For your info, that new pair of shoes, I did try and try and walk and walk until I feel comfortable then I bought it, still....can get such problem, really suay!!! That shoes not cheap hor!!! This was the 2nd pair of shoes giving me problem. How??!!! Who can tell me where to get a shoe that fits my leg or such problem is unavoidable??!!! HIAZ!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the best way is get those Scholls blister plaster and the paddings for shoes... It helps a lot, seriously... And... Poor Renise!