Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wishlist

I have lots of things that I wish to buy / do in my mind, instead of remembering them hard in my head, I've decided to list them out and see if I can fulfill them and hope my the other half will have a chance to come upon this and help me to fulfill them....(hiak hiak hiak):

- Attend Wilton Cake Decoration Course 1, 2 & 3
- Fondant modelling tools
- Attend Cake Baking Stage 2
- Fondant Rolling Pin
- Silpat Mat
- Novelty Cake Pans
- Attain Driving License (On-going)
- Castle Cake for Rachel (Oct)
- Princess Doll Cake for Renise (Jul)
- Bread Maker
- Microwave Oven
- Fondant Rolling Pin
- Expand my colour choice
- More cake pans

Hmm...so far I can only think of all these.....will I be adding more to the list?? Haha, I don't know. :P

1 comment:

isishui said...

hi!
u hav listed fondant rolling pin twice.... hmmm... seems like u really wish to hav one.. :P