Sunday, March 9, 2008

1st Driving Lesson

I just had my first driving lesson last Sat. I was so excited.... so worried that I will be so slow and have a trail of cars following behind me, but I was very heng...hahaha...most of the cars managed to give way to me and I would say my speed not that slow lah... :P

I'm abit gan cheong when I first started off driving, not very used to stepping the accelerator and brake lightly (as Daytona will just step hard on the accelerator and off we go) that's why I always jam brake and created a hard stopping. Hope I will do better next time. Haha, but hor, I think I got eyes, hand and legs coordination problem...haha, dunno where to concentrate :P

I hope I will perform better this week. And guess what? Haha, so proud of myself when I drove to my mum's place myself last week. :P

2 comments:

R C said...

Van,
Congrads on taking your first step in practical driving. You are making good progress. I think by the end of the year you should be a qualified driver and be able to take your gals out by yourself :)

Rachel

average Joan said...

u mean u drove pass ur mom's pl during the lesson or..... :P :P :P

anyway congrats on passing ur advance and ur new job (sounds better than the last envt :P)