Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life After work

It's the end of 3rd weeks since I've started work....Life is not much difference, in fact, better I would say :P

I've got the freedom to go out now without the baby and my gals especially Reyna is now used to be with my mum and I can have more free time for myself. Life is not so stressful as no more screaming at the gals and preparing food (though I missed those times).

One thing I'm guilty was I realised how much my gals had grown these 3 weeks and ever since I'm working, the attention spend on Renise is much much lesser as nowadays when I reached home, Reyna will start to clinch onto my, giving me no chance to even eat my dinner and naturally, the whole nite is like that and hence the attention to Renise is lesser.

Rachel is not that bad as during this March holidays, I've started to give her some writing to do and make sure she do it correctly, but doing this, she somehow feels that she have our attention, but for Renise, as she's still yet to write and she's attending art class on Sat, I didn't want her to do too much colourings till she got so bored with it on Sat. I'm still thinking how I can keep her occupied during the day and later at nite, I can come home to view her work.

No comments: