Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yippeee......

Yippee.....One of my wishlist fulfilled!!! I've got my fondant tools & chocolate Mahjong Mould yesterday!!! So happy....Thanks to KC for bringing these items in at low cost, so that I could afford to own a set of these. Here they are:

Fondant tools in nice box.

Mahjong Chocolate Mould Closed up.

Let's review my list again:
- Attend Wilton Cake Decoration Course 1, 2 & 3
- Fondant modelling tools (FULFILLED)
- Attend Cake Baking Stage 2
- Fondant Rolling Pin
- Silpat Mat
- Novelty Cake Pans
- Attain Driving License (On-going)
- Castle Cake for Rachel (Oct)
- Princess Doll Cake for Renise (Jul)
- Bread Maker
- Microwave Oven
- Mahjong Chocolate Mould (FULFILLED)
- Expand my colour choice
- More cake pans
Some more items to add:
- Flowers cutter
- Punch set for fondant

I'm getting closer and closer in fulfilling my wishlist!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you get your mahjongg chocolate mold?
sbrownphr@aol.com