Monday, March 31, 2008

Splendid Weekend

The just past weekend was a splendidful one.... It's so bcos.....nothing special, just that my Rachel is more well behaved nia...hahaha....

As for my Reyna, I find her so cute recently, especially when we scold her. She will pout her lips and swallow her tears until I start to show leniency, she will let off her tears....so cute.

That day we brought her to Marina Square and while we were having coffee, her cousins brought her to John Little, then she is so cute to insist a basket and start doing her shopping. They filmed all this down and she even tried to pull 1 of the clothing to put inside her basket.

Ok, I'm bian xin again, but I've just gonna say this.....She is soooooo cute...... All her action and behaviour. :P

Oh btw, she is a very zhuang yi person, for instant, she have a few pair of shoes, but she won't want others except the one that she's been wearing. For food also, when she's eating 1 food and you offered her the other kind of food which is nicer and better and tastier, she will still eat her current food and refuse the others....see, my gal....hahaha....

No comments: