Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fondant Fondant

My sis is going to have an interview next week, she asked me to wish her luck, so now, since she "offered" to be my "guinea pit" heee, I wanted to do a fondant cake soooooo much but nobody willing to be my guinea pig, so that's it lah, she shall be the one. hee, take this opportunity to wish her good luck too mah :)

Hiaz, I was very busy with this cake, cos I bake and prepare at the same time, hence got no time to take photograph till the very final of it. So busy leh, got to bake the cake lah, melt the Marshmallows, mix the marshmallows and also to whip up the buttercream icing and the final decoration. Really so much things to do leh..... heng ah, still managed to take the final output photo:-
What's my next project after? Hmm, let me think.....yes, trial Reyna's bday cake, Pooh Bear Novelty Pan. :) I've borrowed the cake pan and need to return in 2 weeks time, so got to trial fast before my pan is due for return, so my next cake is pooh bear!!!! :)
Ok, till the next creation, GOOD LUCK, SIS! :)

No comments: