Monday, October 8, 2007

Long time no see

Have been sometimes since I last blogged. Been busy busy preparing for Xmas promotion on my new webby and busy with Rachel's bday party.

She had requested me to do her cupcakes instead of 1 whole cake for her classmates and her theme, she wants it to be BARNEY!!! *faint*

Well, I've been cracking my head how to do nice and good barney cupcakes and guess what, see this:

These are the Barney figurines which I had prepared for the cupcakes myself. Haha, so funny, my hubby said they looked like lizards. :P Don't know why the picture is so blurr, hope you don't mind. :)

As for the Christmas, I've prepared the mini log cake to be sold. Take a look at my creation:

Keep a lookout at my new webby http://3rsvan.wordpress.com/ for the promotion for the logcake.

I've also just learn to create rose with buttercream. Take a look, this was made by me using freshcream instead:

Feel so proud of it. :P

1 comment:

average Joan said...

geez.z..how many barney cupcakes did u have to make????

where is the pic of ur new oven???