Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween to everyone!! I was asked to make some cupcakes design for Irene's (Gan) Halloween Party on Sat, abit excited though, cos this is the first time I preparing for Halloween, I got no idea what to design except pumpkins :P Well, with some brain storming from Ruffy and some pictures from Irene, I managed to redraw what Irene requested on a piece of paper. If I can draw it, I should be able to produce it though. Here's my draft to her


On Friday, I started baking these cupcakes, but they didn't go very well in my first batch, I underestimated the amt of batter in each cupcakes, hence, I only gets 3/4 cup of cake after baking and worst still, THAT WERE MY LAST FEW PIECES OF PAPER LINERS LEFT!!!! Gosh, and time was running out, these cupcakes were for that day's collection!!

I had to thank Ruffy, she is really a kind soul, she was asking me something while I told her that I need to rush off to buy the cups and she offered to give me a lift as she was just nearby my area. She really saves my day, else if I go by train, it will take me 2 hrs to and fro the place. With her help, I managed to come back home within an hr.
Now this was the 2nd batch and this time round, I'd put more batter into it in order to get a almost full cup of cake. These was my 1st batch of cupcakes to Irene:-
I'm quite happy with the end result, cos the witch and the cats came out very nicely and also those spiders and cobwebs. Overall, I quite like and happy with this batch of cupcakes.

I've made a 2nd batch of cupcakes for her again on that very nite, bcos her hb had dropped the box and the designs are all smashed. Everything was in a rush, hence I didn't take a photo of it. :(

No comments: