Monday, November 5, 2007

Sadness Sadness go away

Haven't ben blogging for sometimes. Was really busy with orders and when I was about to start blogging a week ago, something bad happened.

I was being blogged!! Another blogger, who I assumed we were friends before, blogged about me! She wrote in her blog that I undercut "her friend" in business and I'm asking that friend of hers for advise on how to do cupcakes!! Oh my god, I was soooooo sad, I did not ask that friend of hers to how to do cupcakes and for your info, I'm the one started off with cakes business or rather bakery business and cakes and cupcakes are "family" and I'm being accused of doing cupcakes business where that friend of hers started off cupcakes business after me! I asked everyone for advised on how's my cake taste, and not specifically to that friend of hers only. In fact, I did not know that her friend was going to start the cupcakes business when her friend came "sneakily" asking me about cupcakes decoration, where to buy the decor and even asked me to leave my kids with my mum while I shopped with her for the decors (which I didn't lah) and just because she grumbled to her and she got pissed that her friend "kena" bullied.

Hiaz, just because when she first started her business which was contradict to mine, I didn't grumble (cos I feel I don't own the business and nobody can monopolize the trade) and I was being called the "business snatcher". (Hiaz, dunno who is the real snatcher)

Anyway, it's over and I will start to blog more of my creations!! Sorry to keep u waiting!! :)

No comments: