Monday, November 26, 2007

Reyna's Cake

Headache, Headache...... what should I design for Reyna's birthday? The novelty pan of pooh is out, cos I don't think it can cater to 30 pax. So now, it's either "1" or just rectangular cake plus some cupcakes....... All this will be done by me!!! Nervous, cos first time doing such a big project.

Ideas, ideas, anyone? It's this coming sunday......hope I can do a good job man!!!.......

Oh yes, today, very suay day. I've got an cupcakes order to be collected this evening. It was ordered last week. You know what, of all preparation I've done, I actually forgotten about the Packaging!!!! I don't have a box to cater for 12 cupcakes!!! And this idiotic brain of mine only remembers it this morning!! *faint*

Well, no choice, after I've baked the cupcakes, settle down the gals breakfast, shower and lunch before I make my way to phoon Huat. Guess what, not suay enough, when I boarded the bus......Rain rain heavy rain started pouring!!!...well, that's not all, when I reached JE, the rain stopped, then I started buying.....buying buy buy, and ended up with 3 big bags of stuffs!! Then I'm so damned hungry, thought of quickly buy lunch and go home, when I wanted to buy mee soto for my maid after waiting for so long, I was actually being told that it's sold OUT!!!! After about 10 mins, then tell me that...gosh!! ok, then I went to buy her nasi lemak. Then I carried that 3 big bags, plus lunch and walked to the street to wait for a cab and THERE WAS NO CAB!!! So, I walked from phoon huat, to POSB bank, to CPF, to NTUC and finally the Taxi stand with 3 BIG HEAVY BAGS before I can get a cab!!!! Damned suay man!!

No comments: