Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Reyna!!!

Finally, her birthday is over!! Tired, Tired, all my gals had "overworked" today. They enjoyed so much.

Me too, is very happy. :) I've worked 18 hrs yesterday to prepare her cakes for her big day! Plus 1 order. So happy with the cake I've done for her. haha so proud of myself :P

I did her a pooh bear mango cake and 30 small cupcakes to go with the theme. Best of all, I also did Piglet figurine, it was such a snatch. :p

Will upload the cake picture and more of her bday picture tomorrow.

Oh yes, something suay on me today. When I tried to keep the tables in the function room, the table just fel directly on my toes, now I'm wondering if I've got a cracked toe as the pain is still there now at this time and it is black now. Hope tomorrow I will get better, else I will have to see a doctor and hope it's not a bad news. :p

No comments: