Sunday, December 2, 2007

More updates on Reyna's Birthday

Due to previous experience from Renise, I feel that during a party, parents tends to catch up with each other while the kids just run around the place which I think it's quite tedious to keep track where the kids had gone, hence, this time round, I've engaged Alpha Plus, to help me to keep the kids entertained for awhile so that their parents have a chance to have their lunch as well as to catch up each others.



Their services were very good, beside performing magic show for the children, they also did ballon sculpting for all the kids to take home and they are very accomodating, though my party started late, they did not charge me more for that, I really thank them for it. And best of all, they also helped me to capture some photos which I was so busy with the guests that I've forgotten about it. It's really nice of them to help me in many other ways. Thanks Glen and Alphonso. :)


For Reyna's cake, I've baked her a vanilla sponge cake with mango filling. On top of that, I still prepare her 30 cups of cupcakes so that some can have the cupcakes instead of the mango cake.

This were the cakes I baked for her:


All children had enjoyed themselves alot and I'm glad they all did.


Thank you to all Reyna's cousins and aunties and friends for helping out in the party and thank you all guests for your attendance to make this party a successful one.

Pls feel free to view her party photos online:
Reyna's party

No comments: