Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hihi, did you all miss me? Hee hee, I'm back from JB after a 4 days 3 nights "camp" in my mil's place.


Our journey started on 22nd Dec, 9pm, we moved off from my mum's place after our "dong" jie's dinner, and proceeded to the custom. When we reached the custom, there was a massive jam, the whole stretch of the bridge was jammed at Singapore side. When I saw the jam, I was like" Siao, how long will this jam clear and it wasn't moving at all", luckily, my hb was smart, he drove in the motorcycle lane and cut his way in the very front of the queue. This act had actually saved us at least 1 -2 hours and we managed to reach JB home by 10.30pm. Reyna was asleep in the car, so we got no problem getting her to adapt to the sleeping in the room. But the other 2 gals were so excited upon seeing their cousins and took some times to sleep, but all was well.


The next day, Little Audrey will be celebrating her 1st birthday, yes, she's 3 weeks younger than Reyna and Reyna is her Aunty :). She had a small celebration at her own house and she had a small powerpuff girls cake. Both Reyna & Audrey were very cute, when we asked Reyna to give Audrey a hug, she will walk towards her and hugged her so tightly that Audrey got so flare and irritated. Now, whenever Audrey saw Reyna walking towards her and hugged her, she will pull Reyna's head away from her, so cute. Reyna will keep chasing Audrey while Audrey will try to run away from her, but Little Audrey still don't know how to walk yet, so she crawled away. We had satay, nasi bryani, fried bee hoon, Curry Chicken, fried wanton and agar-agar. Since there were left over, we had these for dinner as well.


On the 24th evening, we had a Christmas party too. My sil invited her friends as well as other family members to join the party to celebrate the Christmas and guess what we had for the party? Pineapple Rice, Fried Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, prawns, sweet & Sour fish, mix vegetables, otah balls, fried chicken, soon kueh and the green pandan paste with glutinuous rice kueh (dunno what it's called). The Curry chicken and prawns were yummy and I had a few helpings during the party. And again, there were left over and we had it for today's lunch.


Today, 25th Lunch, since most of us have to attend church, my sils asked for catering again and do you know what we had again??!! Fried Bee Hoon, Curry Chicken & Mix Vegetables plus those left over from last nite!!!


Oh my gosh, we actually had 3 days of Friend Bee Hoon, Curry Chicken & Mix Vegetable!!!!! Haha, but I actually enjoyed the curry chicken alot, especially last night one. :P


Well, that's the end of our 4 days 3 nites "holidays" and tml onwards, I got to on my own again. Oh, btw, I've sent my maid back to the agent already before I left for JB, both hb and me can't tolerate her anymore. Imagine, after I told her that shoes have to be put in the shoe cabinet, I still can see all my shoes lying around on the floor mat, stacked nicely. btw, she took those shoes our from the cabinet the nite before when we went out. So, after some consideration, my hb and I decided to send her back to the agent as we feel that it's pointless and unhealthy for all of us if I kept her. Now, we had choosen a transferred maid with experience, hope she will not give us any more problem and be able to stay with us for at least 2 years. Pray for us.


Ok, back to the holidays, though we had curry chicken for all 3 days, we had an enjoyable trip and it wasn't that tiring after all with the help of his nieces and sisters, we managed to cope well without the maid.


Here are some photos from the trip not many, but can see how the gals had enjoyed it:


No comments: