Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bye Sugiyarti

Hiaz.... my maid went back to her kampong already after helping me out for 2 years.

Yesterday, I sent my maid to airport and treated her a meal of Burger King before she departed. Kind of sad to see her leave as afterall, she had been with me for the past 1 year and during this year, she helped me alot in my baking.

Today, after she's gone, I still have 1 order to bake, 1 9" mango filling cake and 15 cups tiramisu. I worked till 12am last nite. After I sent her to airport and rush to Adelphi to buy the sesame street topper (hiaz, this is another case), and came home about 3pm to start my baking. Oh, before she left, she still helped me to bake the cake for the tiramisu cup. Luckily, she helped me with this one, else I think I can worked till 2-3am.

After I baked the cake, I washed the gals' clothings as well as a few pcs of my own clothes. It's really a very suay day (I guess everyday is a suay day for me :() The washing machine leaked, so it was out of order for me to use :( then when I was making my tiramisu, 15 cups, I'm just lacked of 1 scoop of the cream to complete the 15 cups!!! Just 1 small scoop!!! So, no choice, I got to whip up another batch of it to complete it and now I have many many cups of tiramisu choking up in my fridge!!! *Faint*

It was such a tiring day and I still have another day to go. I hope my new maid can work well after she had settled in.

No comments: