Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FINALLY!!!! IT's OVER!!

Phew, finally, managed to rush 400 cupackes in these 4 days. 2 different orders.....
For the first 240 cupcakes, I was sooooo stressed, cos I'm so tired and I still have many many more to go. But thanks to my sister, who gave up her birthday celebration and stay with me on Sunday to help me complete the order. It was such a relieve after I've completed that order and from this order, I've learnt that Fondant is not an easy stuff. (*Shrudder*)

Today, I completed and delivered my other 200 cupcakes. Finally, it's all over and I can relax now. No more big orders untill Jan.

Yesterday, my friend, came to help me with the baking and some decoration. Though it was tiring, but we quite enjoy the process as we also managed to catch up with each other while baking. :) Thanks Noelle, for helping me yesterday, I'm really grateful.

Today, my hubby got so worried that Sunday episode might repeat, he took half day leave and help me in the afternoon to make sure I'm able to cope and complete the orders on time. With his help, I managed to complete the order earlier than expected time. Else, with myself, I will have to do the decoration, after decoration, transfer it from the table to the box, then arrange it as per the order and then tying the boxes, there were 36 boxes!!! Gosh, come to think of it, if he didn't take leave, I'm wondering if I'm able to complete on time man. THANK GOD!!!

Last but not least, I would like to thank all who had helped me to complete my orders. My parents who helped me to look after my 2 elder daughters while I'm busy with my cakes, their support on Sunday and sent me her daughter, my sister, to help me. Thank you my sister who scarificed her birthday celebration and stayed with me till late nite to help me complete my orders as well as having the intention to take leave and help me today even though it's her birthday. Friends like Yvonne, Carolyn and Noelle, who came to help me to bake all the 400-500 cupcakes. My hubby, who took leave and stayed up late at nite to help me to prepare the boxes and packaging as well as the deliveries. And thank you to all who had helped but not listed above. Most imptly, thank you Reyna, for being patience with me and not disturbing me when I did my baking and a great sorry for neglecting my 3Rs during these period of time.

In future, I will have a proper and better planning to reduce such circumstances.

THANK YOU

No comments: