Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Maid

Ok, today I went to fetch the new maid. She is a transferred maid. I will say, THANK GOD!!! She is so much better than the previous one. She got initiative and she's able to cook. Except, got to spot check her once in awhile as I realise she can't really wash properly.

So excited, this Friday will be my last gingerbread man class. I'm hoping to come up with more baking classes in future, but that's all depends on how I can incorporate baking with art or rather, associate them. :P

Today was a tiring day, I woke late today and rushed to the market to do some marketing and my hb was on leave today. After marketing, I left my gals with my mum and went to fetch the maid. After fetching the maid, I brought the maid home first for some orientation b4 the gals come home and at this time, I realised I've got a flu (Must be too heaty from the 3 days of Curry Chicken meal :P) but I'm still alright. After that, I went to my mum's place again and put Reyna with my mum as I do not have time to cook her meal, so left her there for her meal while I bring the maid to JE for lunch and to PH to buy some stuffs. My hb went to QB house for his hair cut while waiting for me. Once he's done, we went back to my mum's place to fetch the gals home. The moment I reached home, I started to prepare dinner (Boil soup) and while doing it, my flu got worst and I decided to see a doctor as I needed it to recover fast as I got a class on the 28th Dec and tml I'm going out to buy some stuffs for the wedding orders. So, after I've prepared the ingredients, cooked the rice and Reyna's porridge, I went to see the doctor and get some medication. Luckily it wasn't crowded and managed to come home to cook the dinner on time.

So.....today had been a hectic day. Hope tomorrow I will feel better and poor Reyna, think she gotta flu from me too, she had been sneezing and can see her nose is wet already. Hope she can recovers fast fast w/o having to see a doctor and through the wonders of BM.

No comments: