Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year 2007

Today marked the last day of 2007, let's recall back what I have done in the year:

Jan: Reyna celebrated her Full month
Mar: My official resignation from JEL, started my BMSG Counselling duty, First time shake hand with Dr Amy Khor for Baby Blisscard presentation
Apr: Started my online bakery, 3Rs and Vanessa then and received my first order from SH.
Jun: Bought my new Kenwood Heavy Duty Mixer
Jul: Both Rachel & Renise contacted HFMD
Oct: Bought my new big oven
Nov: Reyna took her first step & First word was "mama"

After that, everything was well till somewhere in Oct, I realised those "so-called" friends were no longer friends, but also during these times, I've known 1 true friend. Then came, the art principal who is so willing to share and give me an opportunity to teach baking to her students.

I've got my new oven in Oct as well, my dream built in oven and cupboards.

In Dec, I've started my first teaching, my first big orders of 240 xmas cupcakes, 200 newborn cupcakes and now, preparing for 100 wedding cupcakes in 3-tiers. Accepted my first major order.

All in all, 2007 have been an eventful one for me, I've gone thru the ups and downs, the happy and the sad. Saddest thing in the year: Betrayed and being accused. Happiest thing in the year: Received big orders and business started to prospers.

Let's hope 2008 will be a better year for me and all of you! Happy New Year!!! And........I'm 1 year older tml :(

No comments: