Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I"m depressed

I saw someone wrote in her msn msg as "my gals are depressed after the maid had gone" something like that. Now, I'm the other who is depressed.

During this 1 year of staying at home, I didn't realise that the relationship which was built up between me and my maid is not employee and employer relationship, we had actually built a more like sisters or friends relationship. I kinda missed her, miss her laughter and kapo-ness. When she's around, whenever I received a new order, I will be very happy and telling her about the order and how she can help me as well as how we are going to do about it. We shared the joy and fun but now, nobody to share them. I cried last night.

The new maid is a headache. Can you imagine, she can't even wash a milk bottle or bowl properly? The way she wash is like children playing with water, transfering water from 1 bottle to the other and later rinse again, not from the tap, but she will fill the bottle with water again and do the pouring....can die leh. Today she went through an army training by my hb while I'm away for cookies class. Hope after today, she can buck up and work better. By the way, conclusion with her is she is a very stubborn gal. She cannot understand what we say at all. I have a feeling, I won't keep her for long. For now, I'm just giving her a chance to prove herself, if she didn't, that's it, cos I'm already had my limit. With 3 kids, I can't afford her to take her own sweet time to do her washing and twisting her bum around. I need someone tuff to work fast and be agilent. If can, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY OLD MAID BACK!!!!!

I'm sorry to my family, due to my decision, I've put everyone in a stressed situation and causing myself so much trouble and sadness. Serve me right for not renewing my old maid's contract.

No comments: