Saturday, November 17, 2007

Big Day!!

Finally, and I'm glad that the wedding cake had delivered to the bride in the best conditions, except for some hippcups. The topper which u had seen on the previous page did not "attend" the wedding....hee, my super and shaky hand accidentally broke it while adjusting the topper, end up, I replaced it with 2 models (typically wedding couples). I've tried doing another similiar toppers the next before, but it didn't manage to dry on time! So, no choice, luckily got bought that topper stand-by. :P

Sorry, Weijing, I know u had later request for the 3rd tier, but hor, the top tier was going to be bigger than the 2nd-tier, that's y I didn't do it for you. Don't worry, I will do a better job for you when u are having full month celebration...hee, when huh? don't make me wait too long till I old liao cannot move hor. :)

Just for your info, even the fondant cover, I also handmade them myself and they are not bought from the store. So, I hope it's not too sweet and the taste is good.

Just a little update from the bride, she had cut the cake around 4+ pm and shared the cake among her friends and relatives. Comments was, VERY NICE AND TASTE NICE TOO!!!! So glad that her guests had enjoyed the cake.

I'm really very happy for the couple, Once again, HAPPY & BLISSFUL MARRIAGE TO T"HE BOTH OF YOU!!!

No comments: