Monday, November 12, 2007

Wedding cake preparation

Ok, here's the cake I've baked beforehand and frozen:
This is only 1 layer, so, there will be 2 such cake and 2 small size of such cake. :)

Then I prepared the topper for the top tier. This is specially designed for my friend, all hand-made to her. Y and R are their initials (btw, the grids are also self-made/printed) :
Then after I've decided on the design and drawn it out, I started to prepare the royal icing so that I will have enough time for the plague to be harden. This is how it looked like after it had be piped with royal icing:


Now, I have a problem, as this royal icing is very fragile, I wondered if i can put the topper on top of the cake standing successfully. :P We shall wait and see......
Haha, in case this cannot stand nicely, I also had prepared to purchase those couples topper to replace this. :) On top of all this, I also had done some heart-shaped royal icing to be put on the cake if possible. Here they are:

No comments: