Monday, October 22, 2007

Winnie the Pooh...Hahaha

Today, I'm not cooking, so since I'm so free, must as well try the pooh bear cake (see, I told u, I'm addicted to baking :P) Haha, the effect turn out to be very funny......

First, I decide what cake to use, so, I've decided sponge cake, bcos personally, I do not like butter cake so try it on sponge cake first..... heee, then I mixed and I whipped then I put it in the oven ("for Baby and me", hahaha). This was how it looked like after 25 mins of baking :)

Then, after the gals slept, I started to do my cream, haha, again, I hated buttercream, so I use freshcream here. :) After a very long struggle, this is how the "pooh bear" looked like:

Haha, funny or not? The leg so skinny and the face so funny....hahaha....can't stop laughing.... ok, compare it with the original photo of how it should look like:

Err, any resemblance? Ok lah, I kena sai abit lah, not bad leh....heee. There is some resemblance lah, don't say don't have lah....hahaha..... My pooh bear is the skinny version, hahaha, so skinny :P Shall practise more. :P

Next round, when I'm in better mood and have lots of excess buttercream, I shall bake again, this time, with buttercake..... haha, Sorry Reyna, I think ur bday cake got to order liao....hahaha...unless no theme :P or I will have to brush up on my drawing liao....haha, but I'm happy lah, so cute :P

No comments: