Thursday, February 21, 2008

2nd day of work

Today is my 2nd day of work. So far so good. I'm still in the 'holiday' mood where this job seems to be interesting and I'm still enjoying it. Looking forward to work everyday at this moment. My colleagues are all very nice guys and not "dao" (hopefully they remain as such) so it was quite a good environment. I've met my ex-colleague from another division and managed to join them in the $10 million toto tonite (hope got chance to bring home some money man!). It was so good to see them again. Some of them have left but majority are still around and Amy brought me to visit each of them yesterday as the place had been renovated over the 5 years and they have shifted their location.

As for my gals.....haha, abit drama lor. On my first day of work, when I was about to leave the house, Reyna refused to let me go, she clinged onto me and asked me to carry her and then she refused to come down until I managed to talk to her and divert her attention. Then when I went downstair (as my mum n Renise brought Rachel to school), I went to bid good-bye to Renise and to my surprise, she cried badly the moment I walked away and she, too clinged on me until I had to remove her forcefully from the carrying. What a sad start for the day. Then when it came to evening, dunno if it's Reyna who was feeling unwell then got cranky or she missed me and got cranky and the moment I'm back home, she wanted her nei nei. She didn't drink milk for the whole day!!!

Today was my 2nd day, I've got to leave early to bring Reyna to doc again. Today was much better for a start as Reyna, though unwilling to let me go for work, still, managed to divert her attention and Renise didn't see me when I left. My mum told me Reyna was alright the whole day, playing with her sisters, but of cos, still coughing and running nose. As I'm bringing her to doc and managed to only make an appt for 3.30pm (actually planned to make appt aft 4pm, but this was the latest slot), so I made my hb took half day leave while I only leave at 3pm as I need to learn as much from my work as possible as my senior may go into labour any time. So hb took half day and went home to fetch Reyna before fetching me. To my surprises, Reyna behaved well in the car seat alone in the front seat.

So, today, not too bad. Let's see how's tomorrow. Oh, btw, it's 15th day of new year!!

No comments: