Monday, February 18, 2008

Last Day as Tai Tai

Today is my last day of my Tai-tai's life. Tomorrow, I will start my career life again.

Yesterday, I quickly went to BBDC to apply for my PDL and went for some window shopping and enjoy my last bit of those shopping times at office hours and without the big crowd. After today, my shopping trips will be with pool of people and everywhere are packed kind of shopping which makes my shopping trip less enjoyable.

During these 14 mths at home, I am very happy to have nurture Reyna myself and that I've watched her grown up from a baby to a toddler. Seeing her so attached to me makes me feel that all my hardwork over these months were worth it. Beside the nurturing of the gals, I also have a great sense of achievement as I've started my 3Rs and I can see my baking skills improving. I also got myself involved in promoting Breastfeeding with the Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group. These had been my achievements. Nothing great, but just have kind of own satisfactions.

From tomorrow onwards, I will have a new set of goals and resolutions to achieve. Also, from tomorrow onwards, I will miss my Reyna the most as she had been with me most of the time during these months of SAHM life and she's the reason for me to stop work then. I do feel abit sad to leave her now but I know she will be in good hands of my mum. But also, after I've started work, I can only hear from my mum her new developement and growth as well as achievement and not able to see them myself for the first time.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks God for giving me the opportunity to take care of Reyna for the past year and He too, had taken care of us well. I believed that this is the path He had choosen for me to go through, hence I will treasure it and learn to adapt and walked through all obstacles which may lay ahead of me. And I know, He will see me through them too.

Let's hope that life after working will be much better (Financially and physically as well as emotionally).

No comments: