Friday, February 1, 2008

Lousy Day

Yesterday was the lousiest day!!! As I've said in the previous posting that I'm going for interview yesterday. Damned idiotic was that company.

I was asked, or rather, I've informed 2 days before hand to change the appt time from 11.30am to 3 pm on the same day for the interview. I took a cab (cost me $8.20) to the co and I arrived around 2.45pm. I filled up the application form (which was a very simple 1 page form) and they didn't even have my resume, luckily I brought it along with me and attached to the form for them. I was told that her boss was having meeting and asked me to wait for awhile. I waited, waited and waited, around 3.15pm, the gal came and told me if I'm rushing off, then I better don't wait, but since I got nothing on, I decided to wait, thinking it won't be a long wait as we had already made the appt. So, I waited, waited and waited again. At 4.20pm, a few staffs told me that their boss will be here soon, so I waited and waited and waited again. At around 5pm, that idiotic boss finally showed his moronic face. He didn't even invite me to the room and just signalled me to go into the room with him. He brought along a guy and told that guy to wait awhile that he will be very fast.

Guess what, when I went into the room, he just briefly appologies for my waiting and ASKED ME WHAT POSITION I'M APPLYING FOR!!!! Gosh!, I thought he knew what position he is looking for before interviewing, well, that's not the end. He asked me further "WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE?!!!" I thought he should have gone through my resume and my application before deciding to ask me down for an interview?!! Ok, so I answered his question that my experience with my previous co was sourcing blah blah blah and purchasing items like stationeries and computer hardwares and softwares....etc, etc.... then guess what he said, " We don't buy computer items and stationeries here" Wa lau, you asked me for experiences leh, I'm not selling these items to you leh, of cos I know you not buying such items lah. Then he waited for a while (I think he was thinking how to ask me to go) Then told me he still got a few applicants and asked me to wait for their phone call (Err, excuse me, he don't even know what position he was hiring and he told me still got a few applicants) Anyway, I also didn't bother to talk to him much. Btw, the whole session only took me less than 2 minutes for a 2 hours wait!!! Now you know why he brought his friend up and told him he will take awhile nia. What a jerk!!! Waste ppl time and money.... Lesson learnt, if next time such things happen, don't bother to wait, even if waited, get this opportunity to screw the interviewer back to make sure your wait is worth it! Hrmp!

No comments: