Thursday, February 14, 2008

Working Soon

I'm quitting my job as a SAHM, next Wednesday, I will be starting my full time job as a Project Administrator. I'm so happy to have found this job. It's near my mum's place, my sis's work place and it's a US MNC which provide good benefits.

There were 2 offers for me to choose, Purchasing Assistant in a Local Marine Trading co in Jurong or Project Administrator in US MNC in West Coast. I choose the later, reason being it's near my mum's place (1 direct bus) and it's a US MNC plus the environment is nice. The Marine Trading co, it's not far as my hb can fetch me to work, but the environment is so "stale", so boring, no life like that, so I scare I'm not used to it. Pay wise, they both offered the same.

K, now starting work soon, what happen to 3Rs? They will be taken care by my mum and hope they will behave. I will especially miss and worry abt Reyna. After all, she's brought up by myself for the past 14 mths, her like and dislikes and her action and her movement, I will know what she wants, but dunno my mum will know or not. Anyhow, I believe she will be in good hands. Will be giving her FM / Full Cream milk when I'm not around and hope she will continue to latch on when I'm home. She is my darling. :P

No comments: