Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1st outing with Rachel alone

Hiaz....today I've finally see the beauty in Rachel and that she can actually behave well.

Thanks to Rachel (Ruffybear) & Ralph for waiting for her to finish school and to give us a lift to Seah St. We went to Sun Lik to have a look at the bakery items they have there and I've decided to bring Rachel along, taking this opportunity to bond with her.

After lunch with big Rachel, we proceed to Sun Lik. Initially, I was so afraid that she would go into the shop and starts touching this, taking that and breaking things. So, before I make my entrance to the shop, I told her that if she doesn't behave well and starts her nonsenses, I will leave and go home and that will be the 1st and last trip for her to be out with me. After that, we entered the shop.

In the shop, she was considered quite well behave. She will hold the basket for me and though she will touch abit of things, but she won't try to take it out from the shelf which I think it's ok. She through my stay in the shop she was quite alright and I'm glad I managed to stay in the shop for quite some times and enjoyed my trip there.

When I've done with the shopping at Sun Lik, seeing her so well behaved, I asked if she wants to continue her shopping before we go home and brought her to Raffles City's Robinson. Same thing, before I entered the Robinson, I told her if she misbehaved, we will go home and no more shopping trips with me.

In Robinson, she was well behaved too. Not really that well, but compared to usual, she's so much better. I would say that she had behaved normally like other kids. I'm so glad I can see such improvement from her.

After robinson, she told me she's tired and when I suggested we head home, she agreed to it but as we walked towards the MRT, we still did abit of window shopping lah. :P I saw some clothes in G2000 which I wished to buy, but seeing her so tired, I decided not to buy it first and head home.

On the way to MRT, she asked me if we were taking MRT or bus, so I told her MRT, then she told me that she will sleep in the train then and asked me to wake her up when we reached. I felt that she's so sensible at that moment. But when the train arrived, I told her there may not have any seat for her, then she told me that if that's the case, then she won't sleep and wait till reached home. Well, she was lucky and she got a seat and fell asleep.

After we reached, I didn't come home straight away, I went to NTUC and SKP to buy some stuffs for baking and she's too, still very well behaved.

Well, I must say "Well Done Rachel, you had done well today!!"

No comments: