Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Words

Words that Reyna can say:
- Thank you
- soap

Though not many, but I feel she's getting cuter each day. :)

Oh, that day I went for the interview at Comtech? Heng ah, I managed to reach that place safely. I must also thank God, cos that day, I alighted 2 bus stops earlier and it was drizzling, so I heck care and started walking towards my destination. As I walked, the rain gets smaller and eventually stopped, then later when I'm about to reach the lobby, it started pouring again, but I'm safe.

I arrived at 3.30pm, but I waited till almost 4.30pm for my interview, can you imagine? I sat at a very comfortable chair, in a very comfortable environment and I almost fell asleep!!! The interview didn't last very long, ended at 5.30pm and it was sooooo crowded at the bus stop. Luckily my bus came not long after that. Conclusion? I doubt I will get the job and even though I'm selected, I may consider also, too demanding and based on the demand and working hours, my asking pay cannot compensate that man.

Have another interview on Tuesday at Science Park, shall see how.

No comments: