Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST!!

Yesterday I went for an interview @ Joo Koon Crescent, but don't know why I heard the caller telling me it's at Joo Koon Circle, so I took a cab to Joo Koon Circle.

It was a very ulu industrial area where no bus goes in and the nearest bus stop is about 1km away! When I reached there, I can't find the address!!! I got panicked, cos there is so ulu, no cab, no bus in sight, not even cars, only a few ah nei looking at me!!! ANd, I'm late, late didn't go doesn't matter, but now is I can't even find my way out of that place to get a cab or bus home!!!

Ok, never mind, I've decided to walk out to the main road and see if I can find any bus stop to go back to Jurong Point and as I walked, I called the co and tell them I"m lost in Joo Koon Circle. That lady was very nice, she guided me the way to her co. So, I've managed to walk out of that "desert" and reached her co for interview at 3pm. (My appt with her was supposed to be at 2.30pm) For your info, her co also not easy to go, also ulu, also no bus stop within 1 km radius. *faint*, so I walked in to her co and out of her co to take a bus. Can faint, but luckily there will be transport provided.

Yesterday was a very suay (bad luck) day for me. Before I went for the interview, I ran after 941 with my heels, then when I reached JP, as I walked to get a cab, I got scalded by a smoker with his cigarette, then while I'm lost in Joo Koon Circle, I got bitten by mosquito and when I'm about to reach the bus stop at Joo Koon Circle, I missed that bus. After my interview, I ran after that 252 also with many ppl watching me running and yet, didn't got on the bus (cos didn't make it) and guess what, the next bus arrived a few minutes later!!! Aido, like that I shouldn't have run liao lah..... no image man!!!

Ok, today, another interview, Jurong also and need to take the same 252 bus!!! Hope I won't get lost today, but I will taking cab to the co as I can only leave the house after my mum's back.

Pray Hard!!

No comments: