Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kueh Bangkit

Ok, today a bit free, cos next week I have 1 whole stretch of event the whole week waiting for me. :P I've baked some kueh bangkit for CNY, 4 tubs, 1 for my mum, 1 for Jeanlina and 2 tubs for Mary :)

Did once before, but wasn't very successful as the cookies were not thick enough and kept breaking, so today, I've used a new mould, bought from Daiso to make these cookies and the effects are better.
These are before bake.
And these are baked, just before I remove them from the oven.

This is how I packed it, hope it's nice with the word "Wang"...hahaha.... Hope everyone, my blog visitors, my friends, my relatives and those I don't know, "WANG WANG!!!" This coming year, we all shall have a "WANG WANG" Year!!!! 4D, Toto, Big Sweep, lucky draw...everything "soon soon ah!!" :)

No comments: