Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jobs Hunting

I'm now looking for a job, but on the other hand, I will miss Reyna. Afterall, Reyna has been with me since birth and she's the only one brought up by myself, the other 2 was by my mum. I'm so afraid that I will miss her so much that I starts crying when I start work, haha, but not a worry at the moment as I haven't found a job yet.. :)

With this job searching, I'm going to end my breastfeeding career too. :( it's a sad thing, but I also think it's time for her to grown up. If not, she will be on my breasts always, especially at nite, keep waking up for nei nei. So, I will try to introduce FM to her, though Full Cream milk is better, but bcos she will be taken care by my mum and old ppl's thinking is always, if not BM, will be FM liao. So I guess giving her FM will cause my mum less problem bah. On the other hand, I hope she can be on partial BM if I still can supply her, ie, she will latch on when I'm home and takes FM when I'm at work. Not sure if this will work, it will depends on Reyna herself if she's willing to accept it or not.

My mum told me yesterday that Reyna will be the one I most bu se de, cos I've spent lots of time and hardwork bringing her up, with the sleepless nite, breastfeeding all day long and the lugging her everywhere I go like a superglue to me. I find it quite true, I will definitely miss her, but with me working, I also hope to provide her with a better future and better life.

No comments: